Friday, March 12, 2010

Why so quiet?

I know it's been a few days since I've posted anything here, so here's a short update. The database for the mockup site is complete enough that I'm working on cgi script and web page for book entry. Once that's done and I create a register/login page/script I'll be able to start filling the database whithout having to do it from a mysql prompt. After that, I'll work on the search page/script so I can see the stuff I've entered.

For that matter you all will be able to also. Use all the pages that is. My DSL connection and personal webserver may not be up to hosting the actual finished site but it can most likely stand a few thousand users per day at least. If it does end up taxing my connection or computer too bad, I'll get it hosted by ones that won't sweat it.

~The Mighty Buzzard

No comments: